Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Review- Ceridwen'sCauldrom luxury Bath Melt

I have recently taken up swimming Ive been 3 times this week ( trooper :P ) , and it had taken its tole on my skin , my back had become very itchy , red and irritated and dry . So obviously a lush bath was needed at the end of a week of swimming in a pool full of nasty chlorine. So i took a rummage in my lush box and grabbed my Ceridwens Cauldron , only because i had done allot of research about this product and seemed perfect .


First impressions , love love love how natural it looks all its goodness wrapped up in a little muslin pouch , it contains wild flowers which i am sure all of would of herd of , elderflower , cowslip and daisy flowers, and you can see these floating around the pouch which is so lovely and it feels so right for your skin . The smell for me seemed to be over powered by lavender , and I'm not a fan of lavender but when it started to melt i didn't get lavender , i got a lovely scent of frankincense and elderflower and the lavender was just there in the back ground which was so relaxing . 



Heres what the muslin bag looked like after my bath and i opened it ....looked kinda ick but dont be put off its just the oats of of lovely oaty good ness....the flowers decided to make a run for it when i opened the bag :P .

This bath melt feels allot more luxurious than the other bath melts i have tried , considering you can see pretty much all the ingredients , which include whole oats , and when you squeeze the bag after all the cocoa butter has melted away it creates a lovely moisturising stream of oat milk that you can rub all over your body , which cools and calms the skin. After my bath my skin was lightly scented and very moisturised , and i can say for the first time in a very long time that is really was the perfect bath , don't think i need to say my overall opinion :P .


lush kisses xx




all images can be found on lush.com and googleimages , the one of me is my own

No comments:

Post a Comment