Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Review-Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon


images found on lush.com and google images
Was so so so excited to try lushs bubbleroons only because i am addicted to macaroons and these are inspired by them, eeeeeeep (excited noise) the first thing that got me hooked was the smell omg the smell is just the nicest lush scent its orangey and vanillery and almondy maybe can something smell creamy who care i love all of those things :).It does look very comforting and quite like a macaroon,and feels nice and creamy too touch, my favourite thing about it is I think is the fact you get two and they are stuck together using cocoa butter , mmmmm when it came to actually using it I crumbled it under the running tap of my bath and just a stream of lovely creaminess poured from my hands ,and lots and lots of lovely milky bubbles I found myself sitting in the bath four about and hour and ignoring my mothers calls too get out the bath, it was too precious to give up, my skin was so moisturised afterwards I didn’t moisturise after my bath ,and I am a religious moisturiser, my skin was silky and soft until the next day, and the scent stayed on my skin for ages which I was very happy about, so a definite repurchase of this bubbleroon and other bubbleroons , yet another lush love added too the list 
lush kisses x



<<<
this is infact a 
yuzu fruit
its a citrus fruit native too japan :)



                          >>>        everyone knows what this is...cocoa of course you silly  

No comments:

Post a Comment