Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Review-Dorothy Bubble Bar

image form googleimages and lush.com

Now i wasn't too sure about this bubble bar i honestly got it because it had a rainbow on it , and the one i picked up only had half a rainbow :/ so things weren't looking too good,but i do really like the colour fingers crossed it makes my bath a nice blue. Without further ado lets see how the not so appealing bubble bar works out.First the smell is really very odd 2 me i cant quite but my finger on it at one sniff its saying orange and maybe some fig , another sniff is saying cheap soap you get down the market that makes my skin very itchy , slightly scared now. With more research i can say that Dorothy contains pretty much what i could smell , orange blossom absolute which i have herd is Lushs most expensive fragrance (ooooh fancy ) and also sweet figs and ylang ylang oil which i know are all good things :)



Well like all bubble bars it was easy too crumble , but it seemed allot softer than other bubble bars I've tried and bubbled straight away which is always nice, and too my delight it did turn my bath water a lovely blue colour and the smell, still didn't impress me which but it was still a nice smell and was quite happy too have a good soak. I found this quite moisturising but not as moisturising as a bubbleroon or 3 gold rings ,but did produce lots and lots of bubbles.I was a little itchy afterwards so this isn't good for sensitive skin . over all lovely looking , OK smelling , will not be repurchasing . lush kisses xx


No comments:

Post a Comment