Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Review - Butterball Bath Bomb



The Butterball may be small but it certainly gives a punch, a big punch of moister. What first attracted me to the butter ball was the fact it has chunks of cocoa butter and you can see it before you put in the bath , and loved the thought of lots and lots of cocoa butter.Also the scent ,filling my nose with vanilla and musk , just lovely.



When i plopped the little ball in my bath i wasn't very convinced i would enjoy it because the ball was happily spinning in my bath and releasing lots of little brown flecks , not very pretty.but i persevered and discovered they where in fact the little bits of cocoa butter that had melted and settled on the top , it was like the butter had created a skin on top of the water .


The bath room was filled with the scent of vanilla and musk which i loved , and made my skin super super soft , if anything a little greasy afterwards but after my skin absorbed all the cocoa butter, the grease was gone,also the scent stayed on my skin pretty much all day afterwards ,which i was super happy about . The cocoa butter and ylag ylang oil create a very special treat for your skin , the butter ball is great if your skin has been abused by the sun or if you suffer from very dry skin . Over all i will defiantly be repurchasing and treat my skin to a butter ball .
lush kisses xx

images from lush.com and google images

No comments:

Post a Comment