Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Review - The Comforter Bubble Bar

Yet another Ribenascented product from lush ( yaay!) The Comforter for me was brought only because i had herd so many good things about it , and it was so worth it . When u step into a comforter bath it is ...well as u would expect comforting but so so so Comforting , i used this before i went to bed just to calm myself and help me relax , i was so relaxed after i found it a little hard to walk to my bed , as all my muscles had gone 2 sleep . The scent is very much like Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly , which was a win for me because i love the smell of it , but also wasn't as over powering and it was just subtle , and this also filled my bath room as well .





after almost falling asleep i checked how it was on my skin , my skin was very soft and felt moisturised which was great and didn't feel itchy afterwards at all so its good for sensitive skin . The scent that Comforter and Sweetie pie is so famouse for come from  cassis ( posh word for black currants ) absolute which is so so so good . I felt like i was being hugged all over and was very very relaxed , and went along perfectly with my book , the hobbit :) lastly , the Comforter his twice the size of Normal bubble bars and therefor you can get lots more baths out of it , i managed to cut mine into 6 pieces and one of those was enough for a very good bath , so the comforter last for a while and you will defiantly get your moneys worth. 





i would like to finish this post by saying the hobbit is a very good book , read it !! , and the comforter is an amazing product from lush so try it out . 
lush kisses xx



images found on lush.com and googleimages and clipart.com













No comments:

Post a Comment